Portland Guitar builds for superior response and sustain. This guitar produces a nice bass-heavy tone with punchy mids.
The patent-pending ultralight body system enhances the tone of the guitar.
Change the action with the adjustable cantilever neck. The adjustment is easily accessible from the heel of the neck use the provided Allen wrench and perform a neck reset in seconds.
In tune all the way up the fretboard with perfect intonation because of our adjustable compensation split saddle bridge.
- Total Frets: 20
- Frets to the Body: 14
- Frets Material: Nickel/silver
- Tuners: Gotoh 510
- Neck Width at Nut: ~1.75 in
- Neck Width at Body: ~2.25 in
- Neck Profile: Medium-thick C-shape
- Neck: Khaya Mahogany
- Headstock: Ebony
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony perfect intonation split-saddle
- Top: Adirondack Spruce
- Back and Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4”
- Upper Bout: 11.375”
- Waist: 9.25”
- Lower Bout: 15”
- Bracing: Patent-pending carbon fiber reinforced falcate (curved)
- Headstock Logo: Rose
- Neck Joint: Cantilevered(adjustable action) bolt-on