2021 Stephen Kinnaird Engelmann/White Oak
By Kinnaird GuitarsView Gallery
This is an Engelmann Spruce/White Oak P1 model which is a parlor size guitar based on a Martin #1. It is light and easy to play as all parlors are, but it delivers in volume and in bass. A sound port gives significant tone to the player. It is the perfect guitar to cuddle up to on a couch or to play for a small audience. We have crafted some custom marquetry that is used around the top and the rosette. Curly Maple binding and Brazilian Rosewood peghead and bridge set off the creamy top and the honey-stained white Oak. We know that you will love it.
- Nut width: 1 3/4" n
- Saddle width: 2 1/4"
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Peghead: Brazilian Rosewood
- Rosette: Brazilian Rosewood (custom marquetry)
- Binding: Curly Maple
- Top purfling: Custom marquetry
- Tuners: Gotoh slot head 3-on-a-plate
- Inlay: Mystic Martin MOP inlay
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany with White Oak
- Case: Ameritage case