Harp Guitar 13 strings – custom order
By Pellerin GuitarsView Gallery
When 6 strings are not enough … the harp-guitar becomes the alternative. This is more or less a guitar with the register of a piano.
We want each note that is played to be well defined and balanced. Responsive lows, clear mids, and resonant highs, as well as harmonious and solid orchestration at both high and low volume, are the features that make a guitar exceptional. This is what you can expect from every guitar bearing the Pellerin name.
- Body length: 1117.6 mm / 44.0″
- Waist width: 258 mm / 10.2″
- Lower bout width (maximum): 432 mm / 17.0″
- Body depth at heel: 100 mm / 3.9″
- Maximum body depth: 120 mm / 4.7″
- Neck width at nut: 45.70 mm / 1.8″
- Neck thickness at first fret: 20.00 mm / 0.79″
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 24.50 mm / 0.97″
- String spacing at bridge (guitar side): 57.15 mm / 2.25″
- Scale length (Sub-basses side): 33½” to 29½”
- Scale length (Guitar side): 25 ½”
- Scale length (Super-trebles side): 11½” to 7½”
- Tuning (from lower string) (Sub-basses): E-G-A-B-C-D
- Tuning (from lower string) (Standard): E-A-D-G-B-E
- Tuning (from lower string) (super-trebles): E-F#-G-A-B-C-D-E
Price starts at $10,900.00 and is dependent on options.