This LC Model has a German Spruce soundboard and master-grade curly Koa back and sides. Originally designed in 2001 in collaboration with acclaimed jazz guitarist Larry Coryell, the LC Model has a quick attack, with power throughout its tonal spectrum.
- 14 frets to the body
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Nut width: 1.74"
- Neck thickness: 1st fret - 0.82" 9th fret - 0.90"
- String spacing at bridge: 2 1/8"
- Body depth: @ neck: 3 3/4" @ tail: 4 1/4"
- Lower bout width: 15"
- Upper bout width: 11 1/4"
- Waist width: 9"
- Fingerboard and bridge: Gabon Ebony
- Binding: Rosewood
- Peghead overlay: Brazilian Rosewood
- Case: Crossrock Elite Fiberglas (pictured)
USA shipping: $300.
International shipping is calculated and is dependent on the country
All Grimes instruments carry a warranty to the original purchaser for defects in materials or workmanship, excluding normal wear and tear, and any accidental damage or damage due to improper care.