This small body acoustic archtop is made out of some of the most beautiful Fiddleback Mahogany known to man. This is the very first guitar in what is known as the "Fiddleback Mahogany Series". Only 10 archtop sets from this tree exist in the world, and Maegen Wells has six of them. She will be using one set every five years and will wait ten years between the last two builds, completing the series at the age of 60. Paired with a matching neck and bindings, this Fiddleback Mahogany sounds just as dreamy as it looks.Specs
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Fiddleback Mahogany
- Neck: Fiddleback Mahogany
- Fingerboard/Peghead Overlay: Macassar Ebony
- Tailpiece/Bridge/Saddle/Pickguard: Macassar Ebony
- Binding: Fiddleback Mahogany
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 3.25"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Neck Shape: Soft V
- Electronics: Bartolini Johny Smith Floating Humbucker *volume and tone underneath pickguard*
- Finish: Nitrocellulose