The MRK01-0819J is a custom-designed medium-sized guitar with a beautiful set of Makore back and sides. The inspiration for this guitar came from the melding of an old-style Martin and the more modern Kinkade-style guitars. The lower and upper bouts have been shaped to offer a more pronounced radius which is enhanced by a body depth of 3-1/2" at the neck connection and 4" at the lower end. Both the front and rear plates have a slight outward radius that enhances a nice even response across all strings. This guitar was hand-built from start to finish and features unique pewter metal inlay on both the headplate and fingerboard position markers. This guitar features a unique radiused and diamond double Rosewood inlay end flash that is quite striking.
- Pickup: LR Baggs Active I-Beam with preamp and volume - installed prior to shipping
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Flamed Makore
- Binding: Ebony and abalone binding
- End Pin Plate/Wedge: Custom pin plate - Ebony and Makore
- Headplate: Custom Brazilian Rosewood with pewter inlay
- Fingerboard: Ebony fingerboard with pewter inlay side and top marker
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge & Pins: Custom Ebony bridge with Ebony bridge pins
- Pickguard: Handmade Rosewood scratchplate
- Rosette: Custom rosette with abalone and Makore details
- Finish: Hand polished lacquer
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh black tuning machines
- Strings: Elixir Light steel strings
- Scale Length: 25-1/4"
- Body Length: 19-1/8"
- Case: Hard case included.