his strikingly beautiful set of Ebony originated from a sparsely inhabited island off the east coast of New Guinea. Like most ebonies, it is heavy, dense, and glass-like when fine sanded and polished. The Ebony has been paired with a master grade Lutz Spruce top. This Modern Dreadnought has a powerful, rich, and balanced tone.
- Scale Length – 25.4"
- Top – Lutz Spruce (Curly Figure)
- Back & Sides – New Guinea Striped Ebony
- Neck – Solid Mahogany (One-Piece Construction)
- Rosette – Radial Bolivian Rosewood
- Binding – Ebony
- Fingerboard – Ebony with Bolivian Rosewood Trim
- Bridge – Striped Ebony
- Headplate – Figured Striped Ebony
- Tuners – Waverly
- Nut width - 1.78"
- Width @ 12th - 2.2"
Product Category: Steel String Acoustic