Sinker Redwood & Black Walnut Parlor
By Tyson Soth Guitar CompanyView Gallery
This guitar features a stunning, uniquely figured, sinker Redwood soundboard reinforced with delicate double-x bracing. The soundboard is complemented by a beautiful set of curly Black Walnut back and sides. The fretboard, bridge, bindings, bevels, and trim are Cocobolo. This guitar includes a, dare I say, sexy Cocobolo "hourglass" double-rib bevel. I designed this guitar to sound, look, and feel fantastic. It's designed with the player in mind, specifically the player that wants to spend hours cuddling with their guitar on the couch! It's extremely comfortable on the ears, eyes, and on the lap. If you could only own one guitar, you may want to consider this showstopping little beauty.
- Custom Soth Guitars body shape
- Upper Bout Width: 9 13/16"
- Lower Bout Width: 14 1/16"
- Body Depth: 4 1/16"
- Total Length: 39"
- Total Frets: 17
- Frets to Body: 12
- Fret Material: Gold EVO fretwire
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 with wood buttons
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Neck Width at Body: 2.25"
- Neck Profile: Gentle V shape
- Neck: Walnut
- Headstock: Cocobolo
- Fretboard: Cocobolo
- Bridge: Composite Cocobolo/Hard Maple
- Top: Sinker Redwood
- Back and Sides: Curly Black Walnut
- Scale Length: 24.9" short scale
- Bracing: Double-X
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Finish: Catalyzed urethane