- Brazilian Rosewood back & sides
- Western Red Cedar top
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge, binding & armrest bevel
- Headplates combination Brazilian Rosewood & Ebony
- "Pegheds" tuning machines
- End graft and rosette Spalted Maple
- Top purfling curly Maple
- Neck 5-piece Mahogany, Maple, & Rosewood
- Harp strings gauged for ascending tuning of F A C F
- Low G tenor tuning
- Bone nut & saddle
- Lacquer finish
- Comes with a custom Cedar Creek hardshell case
- Price does not include shipping. Ships only to locations in the US.
Described by one dealer as "the ukulele you didn't know you needed" It has a natural reverb effect due to the additional harp chamber and sympathetic vibrations from the harp strings, illustrated here. It’s the same model different wood combination.
A good short example of harp string use can be seen in this video.