The MRK01V #0520 Strad. model Violin
By MRK Artistry LLCView Gallery
The MRK01V is a 4/4 professional-quality violin. A carbon fiber bow, case, rosin, cleaning cloth, and shoulder rest are included.
Our Stradivarius model violin carries a clear, rich, and full-sounding voice with a touch of brilliance. This violin is very responsive and holds up easily to the demands of any advanced player. It is handcrafted using European tonewoods of exceptional quality and appearance. The back, sides, and neck are crafted from highly flamed, close-grained Maple. The top plate was hand-carved from a two-piece “AAA” quality Spruce that was in our inventory for over 20 years. The hand-rubbed spirit varnish finish was polished to a high luster.
Old-world lutherie techniques were used for constructing this violin including hand carving and back/top plate voicing techniques. The arch is high for enhanced sound performance.
- Back Plate & Sides : “AAA” quality highly flamed European Maple
- Top Plate: European “AAA” quality close grained Spruce
- Top Bracing: Spruce
- Blocking, Kerfing & Back Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Fingerboard, Pegs, Tailpiece, & Chinrest: Ebony
- Bridge: Professional quality Maple
- Strings: Vision Titanium synthetic core
- Finish: Spirit varnish
- Case: German Town suspension case with straps and padding
- Bow: Artino braided carbon fiber 4/4 size BF-21
- Bow, case, Kaplan dark rosin, flannel cloth, and Artino Ergo shoulder rest included